PRE-CONFERENCE TOUR: VISITS Aragon and Valencia
One tradition of all meetings of the Academy to make a route to see the main sights ceramics once the conference. In the case of Barcelona is working with the following proposals:
Saturday 10 of setembre
- Zaragoza: Visit some of the exhibits prepared on the occasion of Congress, visit the city and Moorish architectural art.
- Muel: Visit the most important ceramic center Aragon, where traditional workshops and a large school with wonderful ceramic exhibitions.
- Teruel: Visit this city, where there are some of the best examples of pottery in architecture in the Moorish art. Overnight in the city.
Sunday 11 of setembre
- Valencia: Visit the National Museum of Ceramics "González Martí" and exhibition of contemporary ceramics in the center. Visit the old town and modernist buildings with ceramic samples.
- Manises: Possible extension center ceramic Manises, next to Valencia.
ROUTE MADRID - Talavera - SEVILLA - Codoba – GRANADA
This 19 – 20 – 21 September
Is studying a possible supplement supply circuit Madrid -Talavera Queen i Andalusia, which encompasses the cities of Seville, Cordoba and Granada. This circuit would account for each participant, no other connection with the organization of the congress a proposal for those who want to better understand Spanish ceramics.